GET your copy NOW!
During Easter holidays Fishing Fantasy will have a discounted price only $0.99!
GET your copy NOW!
Check out freshly released trailer for the elegant mobile fishing game: Fishing Fantasy
Fishing Fantasy is a dynamic Action/Adventure fishing game that combines fantasy art style, soothing but fun gameplay and a mystic yet relaxing journey.
Become a captain and sail 4 oceans to catch ultimate collection of mysterious and previously unseen sea creatures.
Fishing Fantasy offers two distinct game modes:
Fishing Mode: places you behind the wheel of one of 4 different ships. Catch fish and collect your reward
Starfall Mode: avoid bad stars and collect all the good ones before they sink
Fishing Fantasy is available on iOS with Game Centre integration for Leaderboards
Gorgeous 2D graphics with real-time physics
11 sea creatures to collect and display in private aquarium
4 ships to buy and upgrade
Ridiculous amount of loot
2 different game modes: Competitive Fishing and Starfall
Game Centre Leaderboards
No In-App Purchases
While building to the iOS device sometimes I get following error:
[openfl] Assertion failed: (AMDeviceStartService(device, CFSTR("com.apple.afc"), &afcFd, NULL) == 0), function handle_device, file ios-deploy.c, line 718.
I know no permanent way to solve this however if after starting building you unplug and then plug back your device, there is a high chance that build will be successfully copied over.
Update: Game is released. You can Get it now!
After three...or more years in development I am happy to announce that my little game have been submitted to the Apple App store and is currently under review. Which is kind of big deal as I thought I will never finish it...
Game is not called Moonlight anymore, so meet Fishing Fantasy =)
Here are some screenshots from the final version of the game!
Updates will be posted here and to my Twiter @gametailor
If you ever want to change ID of layers in the scene designer, then there is a way. Not too easy, but at the same time nothing too complicated =)
First of all, save any changes in your game and open file of your scene in text editor.
All your scenes should be in your game folder:
there look for .xml files
mine is called 5.xml
to be sure, look up scene name in the middle of the second line in the document:
1 line <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
2 line <scene depth="13" desc="" eventsnippetid="85" extheight="384" extwidth="1088" extx="-32" exty="-32" format="2.1" gravx="-0.0" gravy="10.0" height="320" id="5" name="Level_01" revision="" savecount="0" tiled="1" tileh="32" tilew="32" width="1024">
Now before you start editing, BACK UP THIS FILE!!!
On the third line you should see layers, just write down id's in the order you need and save this file. Pay attention to draw order at the end of the line.
3 line <layers>
<layer color="0,0,255" id="0" name="Foreground" order="1"/>
<layer color="64,64,64" id="1" name="over_fishes" order="2"/>
<layer color="255,255,255" id="2" name="FISHES" order="3"/>
Save this file.
Now start Stencyl and open your scene. Everything should be ordered as you desired =)
Note that placed actors in the scene are assigned by old ID numbers, so you should double check and reassign actors to proper layers!
Out of nowhere came this error.
Game still was running fine on Flash, but on Mac and iOS devices I was getting this : Error : Invalid Cast.
So, I've run game in Debug Mode and got next:
[LOG] Called from Design_91_91_FishingPOOL::new, scripts/Design_91_91_FishingPOOL.hx 58
[LOG] Called from Script::getActorType, com/stencyl/behavior/Script.hx 1640
[LOG] Error : Invalid Cast
So I've checked that behaviour:
public function new(dummy:Int, engine:Engine)
_positionY = 0.0;
line 58 _Player = getActorType(143);
this is a scene behaviour and _Player is an actor type.
And I set _Player right when scene loads, but default value was not set. After I set it, everything works again.
So the solution in my case was to set default value for the Actor Type attribute.
Hope this will help someone =)
If you ever receive error like this:
warning: Unable to read symbols for /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/DeviceSupport
/6.0/ (here goes your iOS version)
+ symbols which are missing. in my case:
Symbols/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MessageSupport.framework/MessageSupport (file not found).
Then it is very easy to fix!
Just go to Xcode's Organiser and collect the symbols.
If you have troubles running your application with previous iOS version on latest Xcode, you can try your luck decreasing Deployment Target in Summary settings.
As you can see on the picture above, there is no actual device name in the list. Only generic iOS Device appears as well as installed simulators.
Your Device Name appears in the list after lowering Deployment Target in Summary. Now everything should work =)